Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

true dual sounds clips needed

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2007, 11:02 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default true dual sounds clips needed

ok ive searched and found a couple, but I need some sound clips of true duals systems that have the mufflers before the axle with over the axle pipes and out the rear....preferably 2.5". Im starting to believe that location of the mufflers makes a huge difference. Thanks guys, i really appreciate it.
Old 05-29-2007, 04:46 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

There is a massive sticky at the top of this forum with many clips & pics in it.
Old 05-29-2007, 08:44 PM
TECH Addict

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by jlashley2001ss
ok ive searched and found a couple, but I need some sound clips of true duals systems that have the mufflers before the axle with over the axle pipes and out the rear....preferably 2.5". Im starting to believe that location of the mufflers makes a huge difference. Thanks guys, i really appreciate it.

I'm not so sure thats true. Me and Torchd02TA have the same basic setup. Headers, H-pipe, 2.5" exhaust. His 1 chambers are before the axle and mine are right behind the exhaust tips. They sound the same!!!
Old 05-29-2007, 09:07 PM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

if you look at my other thread, I've got mine running on the dyno

other than that, the sticky on the top has some, but camera mics fail to grab the essence that is true duals.