Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

tsp rumbler catback on!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2007, 09:04 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking tsp rumbler catback on!!!!

I just got done installing my rumbler catback. It sounds good. Its really not as loud as some people say. It has a good deep tone to it. I hope after it breaks in it will get a little louder. But right now I still got the stock manifolds and y-pipe. Next week I will be ordering a set of pacesetter lts and ory. I know it will get loud after that but I like my car to be loud. I am very happy with the catback and i think it is a great deal if u you on a budget. This was my first mod to the car and i am happy with it. It only took my about an hour to get the old catback off and the new one on. Everything fit nicely together.
Old 08-16-2007, 01:31 PM
TECH Apprentice

sweet dude. i just ordered my rumbler cat back today. itll be on the car by next thursday. i cant wait to hear it. im still runnin the OEM exhaust. for $225 plus shipping you cant beat it.
Old 08-16-2007, 01:44 PM
On The Tree

It will get louder.But sounds very good.
Old 08-16-2007, 02:12 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

yeah mine got louder.. i think all the material in the bullet is pretty much gone now.. sounds very mean with my cam, LT's, and no cats.
Old 08-16-2007, 05:15 PM
Staging Lane

thats what im hoping for. but i know once i get my lts and ory it will be louder for sure. i plan on ordering them next week. but yea for the price you cant beat it and it sounds good.