Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Guage lights flicker

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2007, 12:32 AM
12 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Default Guage lights flicker

Okay, really frustrated now. After a couple years of the Turbo TA being down, we finally got the 6.0L bolted in, oil, coolant, electronics, etc and go to fire it up. Thing cranks perfectly, but we did notice when you turn the key to the run position, in the center of the dash we hear a relay, and along with that relay clicking on and off about every second like a clock, the high beam light is illuminated, as are both turn signals like the hazards are on. I can turn the hazards on and both lights light like they should, but it still pulses. When I turn the key off, the guages sweep. The fuel pump doesn't turn on but is getting voltage. What the crap are we missing? Car won't start, turns over great, but nada pinyata! Suggestions are greatly appreciated at this point!
Old 10-03-2007, 04:55 PM
12 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Please guys, I'm stressin here. Car won't start, and there is SOME type of electrical problem going on and I don't know where to start. Only thing electrical that was changed is I tried to add an autometer tach.