Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ordered my 90mm intake and TB today!

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2007, 06:07 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ordered my 90mm intake and TB today!

I just ordered my fast intake and NW TB from John at Texas Speed today. I was running a 78mm intake with a stock TB still. I have PRC 2.5 heads, MS3, hooker headers, Dyno mouth catback.

With those mods I was hitting 421rwhp so with the addition of the intake and TB, aswell as an UD pulley I am looking for 450+. What do you guys think It will be?

Ryan

PS
Is there anything I should know about installing this combo. I have seen the mod for the coolant line, and I am taking of a fast so it should be straight forward. Is there any concerns on driving it with out a tune b/c I have to drive it 4hrs to get a tune. I would not do any WOT with it b4 the tune but would still have to drive it
Old 10-22-2007, 07:25 PM
Banned

no there will be no difference in driveablilty the maf will pick up the extra air that coming in to the car you should get it ported tho b4 install or u wont see much deference in hp level over that fast 78 you will need to get a bigger below to fit on the 90mm tb
Old 10-22-2007, 07:30 PM
8 Second Club

Originally Posted by 98nosz28
I just ordered my fast intake and NW TB from John at Texas Speed today. I was running a 78mm intake with a stock TB still. I have PRC 2.5 heads, MS3, hooker headers, Dyno mouth catback.

With those mods I was hitting 421rwhp so with the addition of the intake and TB, aswell as an UD pulley I am looking for 450+. What do you guys think It will be?

Ryan

PS
Is there anything I should know about installing this combo. I have seen the mod for the coolant line, and I am taking of a fast so it should be straight forward. Is there any concerns on driving it with out a tune b/c I have to drive it 4hrs to get a tune. I would not do any WOT with it b4 the tune but would still have to drive it

Dude, we have the same setup, I put 462/393 on the dyno.
Old 10-22-2007, 07:30 PM
8 Second Club

TSP does a great setup!