Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Mass Air Gone, Speed Density Tune. NEED HELP!

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-2007, 12:51 PM
SEB
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Mass Air Gone, Speed Density Tune. NEED HELP!

Any pics of setups who have a SD Tune. I have a FAST 90 TB with a MTI clear lid & the Mass Air is pretty much useless & restricting air flow. Does anyone have any pics of how they deleted their mass Air Meter & what did you put in its place. I want to put something that will work & look nice all at the same time?

I know Im not the only guy who is in these shoe's, Any idea's?
Old 11-02-2007, 01:06 PM
12 Second Club

Here is a pic of mine with the Fast Toys lid. I just used a 7 inch long 4 inch piece of silicone hose...works great! I love my new lid...worth the money!

Can't get the pic down to usable size...go to http://image62.webshots.com/562/0/11...6qGcKFf_fs.jpg to see a photo.

Galen
Old 11-02-2007, 01:09 PM
SEB
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Galen
Here is a pic of mine with the Fast Toys lid. I just used a 7 inch long 4 inch piece of silicone hose...works great! I love my new lid...worth the money!

Galen

WOW Galen that does look good. Does the hose from the Lid to the TB ever colapse under throttle. That is my only worry. I take you got that with your Fast Toys Lid?

Any idea's on where to get one of those?
Old 11-02-2007, 01:13 PM
12 Second Club

Damn, you quoted me before I removed the pic! For the lid, go to Fasttoys.net. For the hose, I had to get a friend of mine to pick it up at a tractor supply house I always went to before I moved away...if you call around you may be able to find one local to you.

Galen