Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Guy's with Victor JR Intake's...

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2007, 05:47 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Guy's with Victor JR Intake's...

Well to start off, I tried a search but really couldn't find the Exact answer's I was looking for (although I found alot of useful info).

My main questions are...

1. Since I wont be running a Carb. Set-up I wont be needing the "Electronics Box" thats included in some of the Victor JR kits, correct?

2. Any Injector I choose to go with will plug into the fuel rails that come with the Edelbrock manifold (I know the answer should be yes but I want to make 100% sure). I also read that these rails will support 1400hp, is this true (should be enough for my 408/F1 build huh...)?

3. The Map Sensor will just need a Vacuum line ran to it, correct? All electronic will remain the same?

4. Once I get the intake and rails, only other things I will need are an Elbow and throttle body right?

Sorry if this has been asked a million times over (I'm sure it has). But we all know the search is taking some getting used to as far as finding information.

Thanks ahead of time fella's,
Blake
Old 11-09-2007, 09:06 PM
Restricted User

1. No need for the msd box. you will just need the efi vic jr. intake with fuel rail kit. I believe its $410 from sponsors.

2. Yes any injector will work with the fuel rails. Many FI guys run 60lb injectors which are good to about 1000rwhp. The stock computer can only control high impedence injectors so if you need larger your are going to have to run a injector driver as well.

3. Yea you can just run a vaccum line and put them map sensor anywhere.

4. Yup, just get a elbow and 90mm tb and your all set.

Tim
Old 11-10-2007, 09:39 AM
On The Tree

Thanks man!

Blake