Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Modding Has Begun! Installed Gmmg

Search this Thread

Old 11-23-2007, 11:17 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Modding Has Begun! Installed Gmmg

Some of you might have saw my car for sale a couple weeks ago. I decided to keep it and mod it. It was my daily driver, but I am just going to keep it and get something nicer(luxury/economical wise) to drive everyday.

I bought a Gmmg catback and installed it today. Install was very simple. I am not a big fan of the regular tips that it comes with, nor do I really like the premium tips that are optional for it. I am going to have an exhaust shop make it look like a V6 exhaust with hidden tips.

Sounds pretty clean. I don't think that it is raspy at all on a car that is stock. Overall, I like it and it is a high quality unit. I do miss the sound of my 25th ann. Ta with true duals though.

Anyways, I bought a complete t56 swap that will be going in next. After that is suspension and wheels. Then, cam and heads.

I will keep you guys updated on the progress.

Jon
Old 11-24-2007, 02:55 AM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

awesome post some pics..... i love my true duals dont think i will ever get anything else well maybe not borla is always out there