Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Raced a ricer fly by mazda speed.(need belt help!!!)ls1.

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2008, 05:43 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Raced a ricer fly by mazda speed.(need belt help!!!)ls1.

Say, i raced a mazda speed i don't know which one. The ones that put out 260ish. He flew by me just so i can hear his bov. Pulled up and whistled @ him. Light turned green and he floored it. To my surprise that was a fast green light. pos didn't even agree to race. So i take off after him (sucky tires, anyone selling a pair of 17s?) As soon as i hit 3 gear he backs off. I pull up to him for a 50ish roll and he just flies by. So i shift to 2nd and ******* catch up quick as i was just about to smoke him i see a cop let off the gas. Pull up to him and he says " smoked your pos camaro.". I say mfer line up right now and lets get this over with i honk 3 times and he just enters the nearby walmart. i told him i would give him 1 car length.

Long story short i fucked up a couple of pulleys.(never replaced the belt since ive had it) I don't have a functional power steering so i wanted to eliminate the power steering pulley pump. is that possible? without side effects? My other question if so what length of belt should i get? the other pulleys are fine. it could be loose. But its hard to find the pulley alone. Besides i don't need it.

thanks bros! and sises!

Btw, when i had mickey thompsons i raced a 315whp mazda speed and smoked him with two passengers. they are alrite cars. i just don't like fwd.

well im off to smoke a sweet.