Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Actual pics/mappings of aggressive lobes

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2008, 10:59 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Actual pics/mappings of aggressive lobes

Does anyone have actual pics/drawings/mappings of a stock lobe profile against like the more aggressive lobe like XER, LSK, XE....?

Looking at designing a good lobe and want to see what the difference is in them. I dont want numbers. I can find plenty of numbers until im blue in the face. I want either pics of one beside the other, a computer mapping of them showing the ramp design, or something similar. surely someone has something like that...
I know in the older comp book, they used to show a mapping of a regular lobe next to the mapping of a circle track lobe, to show the difference in them. that is what i would be looking for
Old 11-13-2008, 05:57 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 16 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by gectek
Does anyone have actual pics/drawings/mappings of a stock lobe profile against like the more aggressive lobe like XER, LSK, XE....?

Looking at designing a good lobe and want to see what the difference is in them. I dont want numbers. I can find plenty of numbers until im blue in the face. I want either pics of one beside the other, a computer mapping of them showing the ramp design, or something similar. surely someone has something like that...
I know in the older comp book, they used to show a mapping of a regular lobe next to the mapping of a circle track lobe, to show the difference in them. that is what i would be looking for
Why not contact Comp cam?
Old 11-13-2008, 10:46 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i could and will ...just wanted to see if anyone had anything...