Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Question for Dynojet operators

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2004, 09:22 PM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Question for Dynojet operators

Is it possible to export the HP,TQ,A/F, and RPM data from the dyno into a spreadsheet format? Like something similar to how EFILive does it? If this can be done, could you please PM/email me with some more specific instructions on how to do it for a particular software version?

I'll be off to the dyno with my new LT's and custom Y soon. The reason why I'm asking is so that, if the dyno operator I go to doesn't know how to do it, I could have some instructions on how to export the data. You may be wondering "they give you a sheet--why would he want the raw data??" The reason why is so that I can take the data and generate an expression for TQ as a function of RPM, then use it in a vehicle dynamics model to approximate things like 1/4 mile performance, impact of shift time, etc.

Thanks for your help,

Chris
Old 01-27-2004, 08:46 PM
Launching!

TTT--anyone?
Old 01-27-2004, 09:34 PM
8 Second Club

They can print the raw data points for you and you could manually enter them into excel or something. Or, they could give you a copy of the dyno files and you can download the runviewer software from DynoJet's web site. Then you can do anything with the data that they can do (manipulate graphs, print, etc). That's what I do.