Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

EWP and or other high $$$ parts???

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2004, 09:56 AM
JS
10 Second Club

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Default EWP and or other high $$$ parts???

I have a stout S2X LS6 H/C setup from Cartek which dynoed 430RWHP threw a 12-Bolt/4.10's (+/- 5RW).I have all the boltons but was wondering IF u guys think I'll pick up anything from a EWP even though I already have the ASP pulley?

I'm not buying a LSX for a while if at all because of the descrepencies I've seen from shop to shop.The TPIS/Cartek/Oval TB setup looks good but IMO its too much $$$ for 5RWHP.....

I know I'm at a point where its hard to come by more RWHP.I dont like duel exhaust (Weight) so I wont do that setup,And FWIW I run my car threw a single 3in cutout which I think is fine (123MPH) so I wont change that,either.

I guess I should take out another 40 to 50lbs.Thats free and probably worth as much or more than any of the things I've just mentioned?

But would it be worth blowing 2K for an intake,tb and pump and what would u expect as far as RW?What would u do first,EWP,INTAKE/TB?
Old 01-27-2004, 10:55 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yes, I do.....and I have the ASP and waterpump. My throttle response got a tad better.
Old 01-27-2004, 10:58 AM
JS
10 Second Club

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Did u run a back to back dyno of the pumps....
Just curious,I can always take the PS belt off if I wanna have the car rev alittle faster...

Thanks for the info....