Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

wiseco or manley. decisions decisions

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-2013, 04:01 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default wiseco or manley. decisions decisions

Which pistons to get? I need custom pistons and im debating wiseco or manley.

Which would you go with and why?
Old 07-07-2013, 04:48 PM
FormerVendor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I can't speak for the Manley piston options out there, but we have had some great success with Wisecos. Plenty of customers making well over 1000rwhp with their standard off the shelf sets. Another reason we choose to build with Wiseco primarily is the good customer service, and reasonable turn around times on custom pistons. Now that does not mean they are perfect by any means, but out of the many manufacturers we have used for pistons Wiseco has been the best all around.
Old 07-07-2013, 09:23 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Sales1@Texas-speed
I can't speak for the Manley piston options out there, but we have had some great success with Wisecos. Plenty of customers making well over 1000rwhp with their standard off the shelf sets. Another reason we choose to build with Wiseco primarily is the good customer service, and reasonable turn around times on custom pistons. Now that does not mean they are perfect by any means, but out of the many manufacturers we have used for pistons Wiseco has been the best all around.
Where can I get a set of custom ones? Ive contacted wiseco but no reply
Old 07-07-2013, 11:46 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Sales1@Texas-speed
I pretty much say the same, I have never used Manley but I have never had a problem with any Wiseco product weather it was for my dirt bike all the way up to my car and many others I have worked on. They have great customer service and a great product.
Old 07-07-2013, 11:49 PM
TECH Apprentice

I like Wiseco pistons as well. Try giving them a ring. I've never had a problem reaching them by phone.
Old 07-08-2013, 12:57 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Thanks guys. Ive only tried to reach them by email and im ready to buy these pistons. Ill try tomorrow and see.

Quick Reply: wiseco or manley. decisions decisions