Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

does Texas speed and performance do their own installs

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2015, 08:40 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default does Texas speed and performance do their own installs

Hey guys, I'm still new and have tried to search this subject a little. My question is that I know texas speed sells alot of good products but I don't live far from them and was wondering if they do installs at their shop in texas? Thanks for any feedback.
Old 01-12-2015, 09:12 AM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Thanks for your inquiry! We do not offer any installation services at our facility at this time. We used to, but it became such a minor part of our business. We leave the option open to offer installations again in the future now that we are located in Georgetown and are much more centrally located for customers. vs. when we were in Lubbock.

We do work with a lot of shops across the country, so let us know where you are located and we can recommend an installation facility for you!

Largest Stocking Distributor of LS-x Engines / CHECK OUT OUR NEW WEBSITE!

COMP - FAST - PACESETTER - DIAMOND RACING - EAGLE SPECIALTY PRODUCTS - CALLIES - COMETIC GASKETS
RAM CLUTCHES - MOSER ENGINEERING - KOOK'S HEADERS - ARP - GM BOLTS AND GASKETS - MSD - NGK
POWERBOND - ASP - AND MORE!
Old 01-12-2015, 12:54 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thank you for the quick reply. I will definitely be in touch to find someone close. I'm about 2 hours from Lubbock and wasn't sure when you guys had left. Sounds great and thanks again.

Quick Reply: does Texas speed and performance do their own installs