Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

370 build questions

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2017, 07:25 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 370 build questions

hi guys im william , this is my first post here. however i have been browsing your information for years good stuff. so im doing my first ls build (reformed BBC guy) so i have a couple of questions or concerns. what i have is an 05 silverado rcsb around 4100lbs as it sits. 3600 yank 4l80 ect... as far as the build its a .030 over 6.0 stock crank new ls3 rods arp bolts everywhere dss forged -3cc pistons. reason for the -3cc pistons is i have both a set of 799s and 317s as the truck is currently a nitrous truck i plan to use the 799s but i was trying to keep my options open if i decide i want to go turbo later i could just do and head swap and ride out. so question 1 cam choice. truck will be tuned to run 150-200 shot however it is never sprayed on pump gas if that helps. i dont mind a super choppy idle it isnt a daily. i was thinking like a 110lsa ms4 or something in that order. but im open. second question. i got a set of brand new ls3 rods for $100 as i understand it they are at the least mildly better than lq4 rods. i got them mostly because they are bushed for floating pins and 100 bucks. will i have any issue running these on a gen 3 24x crank? i know it may seem like a dumb question but im just trying to nail down details before i sent it to be balanced . thanks guys

Quick Reply: 370 build questions