Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

h/c question

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2004, 06:46 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default h/c question

hey guys. i was gonna buy me some wheels but i decided not to. i am looking into putting a h/c combo on my car. i would like something with an extremely lopy cam and good high flowing valves. also i want something that has low mid and high end power if that is even possible. i will be upgrading my stall to a 3800. will that be high enough? anything else i need let me know. i dont want to do anything with the block just bolt these on tune it and haul some ***.
Old 08-15-2004, 07:16 PM
Suspended Sponsor Account

we can hook you up with some of our own heads or some Patriot heads with a complete cam and install package for nice price.

if you plan on keeping those 1.85 rocker arms you will want to get a cam with lift of .330 (gross cam lift) or less.
give us a call and we can talk to you about your setup.
Old 08-15-2004, 09:05 PM
TECH Senior Member

personally i'd ditch those rocker arms, they're going to narrow your cam choices, especially if u want serious power.
Old 08-16-2004, 01:22 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by cyphur_traq
personally i'd ditch those rocker arms, they're going to narrow your cam choices, especially if u want serious power.
i am definately gettin rid of them. i want brand new everything. i was just wanting to know some good h.c packages.
to the top
Old 08-16-2004, 01:55 PM
TECH Senior Member

well there are a ton of sponsers to the right that make some great products. some of the best combos are cams matched to heads made by two different companies. futral and tsp have some really wicked cams out there right now, while tea, absolute speed, and patriot performance have some great heads. check them out and give them a call. also FFHP that chimed in above, i've talked to them in person. they're real knowledgable, and they're heads perform like crazy. jrp is runnin a set on his car if i'm not mistaken. call around and figure out whats best for you.

and definitely get long tube headers...ditch those shorties!!! gonna need a larger converter too....
Old 08-16-2004, 03:26 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by cyphur_traq
well there are a ton of sponsers to the right that make some great products. some of the best combos are cams matched to heads made by two different companies. futral and tsp have some really wicked cams out there right now, while tea, absolute speed, and patriot performance have some great heads. check them out and give them a call. also FFHP that chimed in above, i've talked to them in person. they're real knowledgable, and they're heads perform like crazy. jrp is runnin a set on his car if i'm not mistaken. call around and figure out whats best for you.

and definitely get long tube headers...ditch those shorties!!! gonna need a larger converter too....
cool man thanks for the advice. yeah should i do the pacesetters or maybe a set of hookers?
Old 08-17-2004, 08:24 AM
8 second mod

Your from TX? your choses are great, lots of people out there with setups making POWER!!!!! Id go on the section for TX and ask around!! good luck