Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

I Want Heads and Cam, But There's A Catch

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-2005, 08:59 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I Want Heads and Cam, But There's A Catch

Like the title says, I want to get a heads and cam combo, but I don't want to waste any money. Now let me delve a little more into my dilema. Right now the market for LS2 402s is still a bit young, in my opinion. So I'd like to wait on doing a 402, but when I get this 402, I'd like a good set of heads on it and a cam. Nothing lopey, something that sounds "stock", even though there is a 402 ci monster under the hood. But perhaps a little bit of lope. That being said let's go back to the topic at hand, I want heads and cam, but I don't want to buy some that I can't install on my 402 when I get it because either the cam is too damn small or the heads shoot the compression ratio through the roof on my 402. Any advice on the situation is greatly appreciated. I'll reply to everybody in a few hours as I'm about to get off work and it's night here so I'm heading to bed, thanks in advance!
Old 07-07-2005, 09:48 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 16 Likes on 16 Posts

AFR 205 unmilled with a G5x2 114lsa
Old 07-07-2005, 09:55 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Whats up Predator, how's the weather in Dubai? It was pretty muggy when I went through there 2 weeks ago. Maybe we could hook up one nigh and head to a bar for some drinks, you can show me that bitchin' Camaro you got. Heard you've done a lot since you blew the motor a while back. So what part of Dubai you in? Jumerah beach area maybe? Man those houses are nice over there. To nice for a man like me. The AFR 205s are going to be too high a compression ratio? I think the highest octane I can get is 91, unless I add a bottle of octane booster.