Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Meziere Water Pump, any good??

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2005, 05:07 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy Meziere Water Pump, any good??

Hey fellow modders, I was curious on rather or not the Meziere H20 pump was worth its 600.00 price tag?

what sorta gains would one expect, i'd really like to have " cream of the crop" in the coolant department, due mostly in fact that i'm in Arizona, and as well all know it gets brutally hot during this time of the year.

Your Comments are appreciated. mods in sig.
Old 07-16-2005, 06:17 PM
11 Second Club

I dont know if this helps.... but since i installed mine.....My car HAS RUN COOLER! (not saying i had an overheating issue before- just saying that its running cooler now)
Old 07-16-2005, 07:24 PM
TECH Fanatic

I have had one and my friend had one. The power gain is minimal but I paid 500 right when they first came out. It cools better than stock at low speeds, but not as well at high rpm. I really noticed it in the summer heat. My climate in la is 75 most of the time and 100 in the valley. In the 100 degree heat it runs about 10 degrees hotter but still less than 200 cruising around. Normally it runs 178 in my 75 degree climate. My friend had the same result with an alluminum block that I have with my iron block. It is a nice product and I am happy with it.
Old 07-16-2005, 08:40 PM
Teching In

Ok, ne one from Az who can chime in on this, I'd greatly appreciate...
thanx guys
Old 07-17-2005, 12:03 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Default meziere pump

I love this pump from the get go. Mine runs cooler on the highway and at stop lights but i changed to the griff rad, and coolant to evans cool, so mine is probably a little inacurate for you. When you shut the car off and let it run it cools down fast, you can watch the needle move down. I dont think anything is worth what you have to pay nowadays though. But its one of those gotta have it, gotta have it now things. Its cool to save a few hp too.
Old 07-17-2005, 01:21 AM
TECH Fanatic

My parents live in phoenix and drove it over there a couple times with no issues there in the summer. You could always also do a lt1 radiator and double the cooling capacity with out changing the pump. I have done both since then.