Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

stage 3 6.0l heads?

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2006, 09:54 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default stage 3 6.0l heads?

I have a stock 01 LS1 with most bolt ons except for a aftermarket MAF. I am looking for heads and came across a set of; 6.0 liter heads stage 3 cnc porting from Keith Craft motorsports 2.08 intake 1.60 exhaust all ferrea valves 918 springs and titanium retainers with 71cc.

Also if they will work on my stock short block I will need a cam, I haven't selected one yet because of my lack of knowledge. So any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. thanks!

List of current mods;fast toys ram air, K&N filter, LS1 motorsports smooth lid, 80mm BBK(not installed yet), stock LS6 intake, stock internals, NGK TR6's, 125 shot, Grottyohann long tubes, 3 inch high flow y-pipe with Random tech cats, 3 inch stainless american series flowmaster system, spec stage 3 clutch, and a moser 12bolt with 3:73's(should be here anyday now!)

What I want out of a cam and head package is decent driveabilty, 430rwhp(before nitrous), and a mean sounding car (lumpy idle but wont stall with normall power accessories)
Old 03-26-2006, 10:03 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks for all the feedback guys! Just sold it for a mustang instead. j/k, dlevene pm'ed me with some great info, so I am gonna take his advise on a head/cam package.