Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

cam kit

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2008, 08:07 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default cam kit

I tried searching but couldn't really find anything aside from partial kits, I am looking for a cam kit with everything I need from springs, pushrods, gaskets, underdrive pully, timing chain, possibly ls6 oil pump. If anyone knows of anywhere that sells a complete kit please fill me in, I would just like to buy everything from one place to make shipping easier.
Old 03-18-2008, 08:18 PM
10 Second Club

Call TSP the cam kit does not come with under drive pulley or pump but they will get you everything you need.
Old 03-19-2008, 09:31 AM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

http://www.texas-speed.com/shop/cate...MID=1&catid=49

There you will find our two most popular cam packages. The first one (slightly less expensive) comes with the Comp 918 springs. The second ahs the PRC dual spring which are good up to .650" lift. Which one you need will depend on what camshaft you have in mind to run.

Once you click on either of those packages, you can select any additional parts you'd like for the project such as gaskets/bolts, oil pump, timing set, etc which are listed down and to the right as recommend/related items.

http://www.texas-speed.com/shop/cate...MID=1&catid=16

There are the pullies we offer for the LS1 F-bodies. We currently have the Powerbond pullies in stock, and expect the ASP back in stock within a couple weeks.

Let us know if we can assist you with the ordering process or if we can help you pick a camshaft that suits your needs best! Call, PM, e-mail, fax....we're here for ya!

Largest Stocking Distributor of LS-x Engines / CHECK OUT OUR NEW WEBSITE!

COMP - FAST - PACESETTER - DIAMOND RACING - EAGLE SPECIALTY PRODUCTS - CALLIES - COMETIC GASKETS
RAM CLUTCHES - MOSER ENGINEERING - KOOK'S HEADERS - ARP - GM BOLTS AND GASKETS - MSD - NGK
POWERBOND - ASP - AND MORE!
Old 03-19-2008, 11:13 AM
Launching!

Texas speed owns. Call them today and order today