Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Weber Racing Equipment New Shortblock and Freshen Up Program

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2008, 03:50 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Weber Racing Equipment New Shortblock and Freshen Up Program

Well I have been working on upgrading our short block program. We have discontinued the Stage 1 stuff. Now all of our engines are fully CNC blueprinted. We offered the Stage 1 short blocks just to be competitive in pricing, but just the idea of an unmachined short block just gave us the hee-bee-gee-bees!!! After talking to our customers and explaining the importance of the needed machining to these blocks, they understood and went for the Stage 2.

We are also proud to introduce our LS Engine Freshen Up Program. This is an affordable alternative for those enthusiasts that are not looking to break world records but want a good reliable bottom end that is good for 600 HP. With this new program we can turn around your old worn out short block in a weeks time for under $2000!!

There are still new engine packages, including longblocks being added to the site. I just wanted to get something up here for the weekend crew. So make sure you keep checking back or shoot me a PM with a build that you might have in mind and Ill be sure to get pricing.

Link to the engine program on our website:
http://weberracing.net/Engine-Type-G..._31/index.html

Keep in mind that all of our engines are built IN HOUSE to your specific needs. Each short block can be turned around in 1-2 weeks time depending on your individual needs.

Thanks,
Leo