Generation IV Internal Engine 2005-2014 LS2 | LS3 | LS7 | L92 | LS9

One-stop-shop for all my cam-swap needs...

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-2014, 10:25 AM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default One-stop-shop for all my cam-swap needs...

So I picked up a cam setup for my GTO (nssp cam, valve springs, retainers, valve seals, pushrods, new timing belt, new oil pump).

I need to gather together all the rest of the bits now - timing cover gasket, water pump gaskets, accessory/air conditioning belts, underdrive pulley, new pulley bolt, spring compressor... i think thats it...

I tried to give Texas Speed my money, but apparently they didnt want it and didnt want to help because I am a Canadian customer and I ship to my US mailbox.

Does anyone else know where i can do all this at one shop? Since I have to cross the border to pickup my packages, its a lot easier and cheaper for me to get everything from one shop at one time. Also, if you can comment on anything else i might be missing or you would suggest i buy at the same time? Even better, if theres a place i can buy all these components from Canada for a reasonable price... but i find i usually save a lot more buying from the states.

Thanks guys.

- Phil
Old 01-26-2014, 12:30 PM
TECH Apprentice

I got all my parts at ws6store.com. The owner is a great guy. I think it redirects you to rpmspeed.com. Same guy different site. I'm sure he would ship to Canada
Old 01-26-2014, 01:00 PM
Staging Lane

Check with Livernois......I'm sure they have everything you need, but not sure about shipping.
Old 01-26-2014, 02:34 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i buy the majority of my stuff from ws6store.com and summitracing.
Old 01-27-2014, 01:01 PM
FormerVendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

We ship to Canadian customers almost every day.(We are North of Canada here!) We can ship with all of the international costs covered straight to Canada or if you want it shipped to a stateside address there is a bit of extra paperwork involved but we can certainly assist you.
Old 01-27-2014, 03:31 PM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

That cannot be true. The problem, although I'm not the one you spoke with, would probably be that although you live in Canada it's that your billing address (out of country) is different than your shipping address. We would love to get your business and we could have easily worked with you to get everything situated so that we could ship to your alternate shipping address. If you would like to give us another call I would be happy to walk you through how to set that up. Now if your shipping address is a P.O. box then we cannot ship to a P.O. Box.

Thank you,
Lonnie

Last edited by Sales3@Texas-Speed; 01-27-2014 at 04:40 PM.

Quick Reply: One-stop-shop for all my cam-swap needs...