Generation IV Internal Engine 2005-2014 LS2 | LS3 | LS7 | L92 | LS9

boosted 427

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2008, 07:26 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default boosted 427

Well, i thought the other guys thread would help, but i don't plan on going 1500+ horsepower. haha.
So here's the deal, i'm going to build a street/strip silverado. I'd make a thread over there, but i think i'd get better responses over here. I have a sponsorship deal with the local GM dealership, so i'd like to use as many GM performance parts as i can. I'd like to run around 600hp low boost and 800-900hp high boost on the street and track and maybe a little above on a couple track runs on BIG boost. Since i can get these parts at cost or less, what all gm performance parts can i SAFELY run at these power levels. I was thinking about the LSX block, but what about the C5R block for weight savings. Will this block be fine as a 427 and a single turbo? I'm planning on using an ST80 turbo. Also, on the gm parts you wouldnt advise, which replacements would you go for. I've got a deal on ETP245's, should i just go with those? or another head? pretty much i'm asking, when you guys have time, can you help me build my engine??
THANKS,
-Kyle
Old 06-02-2008, 06:48 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Bump.
Anyone? This is going to happen this summer!!!