Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

saleen0469 Took $1,500. Watch out!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-2008, 04:50 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default saleen0469 Took $1,500. Watch out!!

Well guys i have been as nice as i can about this. I bought a car from Brad about a month ago. The deal was he was spose to fix the body work on the car and a few small issues. I cut him a check for 1,500 over what we agreed on to get all the things fixed on the car. Brad said it would be 3 weeks before he could have the time to get it fixed. I said forget it and just send me my money back for the 1,500 and i will take the car. He told me he would have to let the check clear and then send me the money. Well its been a month now. I know i am stupid for letting him do this. I have known the guy for a while now even before the sale we had met up a few times. I did not think he would screw me. He told me he sent me a check and that somebody else had cashed it and he did not have the money anymore. After two weeks of waiting on him to get his stuff together. I told him that i was going to tell people he had scammed me out of the money. He said he would make it right if we could do some kind of payment system. I said ok. We had agreed he would send me 500 dollars on Friday the 10th. I have not heard from him for a week or so. Does not answer calls or messages. So here it is Brad. You might have 1,500 dollars of my money but at least I and other people know the type of person you are.

Name is: Brad

Here is the link where i got the car : http://www.svtperformance.com/forums...ight=2002+S281

Last edited by My cobra; 10-14-2008 at 02:54 PM.
Old 10-13-2008, 07:23 PM
TECH Addict

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

hopefully this thread gets moved to the member feedback section
Old 10-13-2008, 08:48 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sorry guys, Mods please move to the feedback area. Thanks silverone