Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

New to you site and lloking for INFO!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-19-2008, 09:44 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New to you site and lloking for INFO!!!!

Hi everyone, I just thought I would stop by and introduce my self....My name is steve and I'm currently stationed in warrensburg, Mo working on the B-2 bomber...Besides that crap I would love to gain some more knowledge pertaining to my LT1 engine. I would appreciate some opinions on what route to go with the car. I was thinking either a 383 stroker LT1 or a 396 stroker Lt1. I've heard good things and bad things about both. I would also like to have recommendations on a cam swap. This is what I have done so far....Lt4 hotcam, small in my opinion and not aggresive to me, BBK shorties, 85mm MAF, 58mm BBK TB, 32 lbs injectors, cold air with vortec elbow, shift kit, 3:73 gears and a tuning done by mad Z28. I want a more radical, aggressive sound to it and I want the biatch to come alive and make you wonder what it has, suggestions for the new guy would be great!!!!Thanks
Old 11-19-2008, 10:26 PM
Launching!

I don't know much about lt1's, but I know those hot cams aint much...but you can tell me more about that bomber! lol
Go to the LT1 performance section and I'm sure you will find a great cam for what you are aiming for!
Old 11-19-2008, 10:33 PM
On The Tree

Not to offend anyone here, but when I had my LT1 I found camaroz28.com VERY informative. It seems to me more tailored to LT1s than this site does. Anyway, there are some extremely intelligent members on that forum and I highly recommend it to anyone who owens an LT1. I assure you that there isn't a question you can think of that hasn't been answered a dozen times already....much like this site is for LS1 cars. IMO, everyone should try a search before posting a new threads.....wish it was a requirement somehow!

And I almost forgot, WECOME!!