Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

new guy from athens ga

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2009, 04:49 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default new guy from athens ga

whats up people??? i am new to the fbody scene.... just traded my 02 gt for a 98 slp z28. automatic. a few little mods. nothin to brag about. my gt was a little faster, but i am in the process of making the Z faster. hard to do so without a job. but gonna make it happen. lookin forward to you guys sendin me to the right direction and hope to meet some of you guys one day. i am workin on uploading picks. they are all to big. so pics are coming
Old 06-03-2009, 10:58 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by Sebo slpZ28
whats up people??? i am new to the fbody scene.... just traded my 02 gt for a 98 slp z28. automatic. a few little mods. nothin to brag about. my gt was a little faster, but i am in the process of making the Z faster. hard to do so without a job. but gonna make it happen. lookin forward to you guys sendin me to the right direction and hope to meet some of you guys one day. i am workin on uploading picks. they are all to big. so pics are coming
If the GT was faster....what all did you have on it? What kind of numbers did you make with it? Great site and people here, you will enjoy it. Welcome from the darkside
Old 11-28-2009, 11:46 PM
Teching In

after a few bolt ons and a tune i got a little quicker. and faster than the mustang
Old 11-29-2009, 01:38 AM
TECH Fanatic

Um yea your shitstang was never faster sebo