Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

I'm new..thought i'd introduce myself

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2009, 11:19 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I'm new..thought i'd introduce myself

Hey i'm Brad, not much about me; i go to college here in Lincoln, NE. I like cars, girls, and like to party, drink, have a good time and just live the college life really. I'm 19, but have always kept my eyes open looking for a nice LS1 since i was 16 but could never really find "the one". I got tired of looking, and settled on a 3000GT SL. Picked it up dirt cheap, rebuilt it and just used it as a grocery getter and to get through highschool.

Fast forward to senior year in highschool, discovered the twin turbo cars and thought about buying a VR4 (keep in mind i was still looking for an LS1). I saved up a few thousand in cash and set out to look for either a VR4 or an LS1. To my luck, i still could not find an LS1 but found a mint '91 VR4 that i picked up for $6,000 and i drive to this day. I've spent about the same as what i paid for it in mods, as well as rebuilding and building up the transmission/drivetrain. It's a full bolt-on car running about 15psi and puts down a little over 300awhp. I've had fun with it, but am once again out looking for an LS1. So that's about it, i can post pics of my VR4 if anybody wants to see them. Other then that, hopefully i can find my LS1! Thanks
Old 07-27-2009, 01:25 AM
On The Tree

welcome, with 300awhp i bet its fast. and ls1 FTW
Old 07-27-2009, 10:35 AM
Teching In

it's alrite for what it is, if i could learn to launch i'd be able to get a clean pass in! lol The car's best time i think is like 13 flat or so..