Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

ok so im new to the LS1 world..finally!

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2009, 07:26 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default ok so im new to the LS1 world..finally!

well i purchased my car off this site about 2 months ago from a really nice guy that put up with alot of lag time but he held out for me, anyways

its not alot but atleast its an LS1 which i have been wanting for a long time I come from the 3rd gen world where ive been for 9 years.

completely stock except for a catback and lid and 3.73 gears.
Runs perfect, drives like new and looks just as good with only a few spots that are not noticeable but that will be taken care of. Does not burn, use or anything of the oil. looks just as good coming out as going in. The interior is perfect except for the BS cracks on the door uppers.

only things ive done since getting it are added the clear lights, CETA, nightshaded the 3rd light and blacked out the PONTIAC and polished the tails and filler panel.
Im gonna do apearance mods first and then work on the power. If i told you the mileage you wouldnt believe it after seeing the car....nobody does! inside the door jams are perfect!

I still have to get a hood and rims and lower it with a set of strano's and konis.

but anyways, heres the car.

glad to finally be here!!!

Old 09-28-2009, 07:01 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

nice car where did u pick up those clear lights i'm looking for a set thanks
Old 09-28-2009, 01:06 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

thanks......I got the clears from EBAY.....for like $50 shipped...got here in 2 days.