Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2010, 02:40 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New member

Well, I'm new to the LS motor scene, and I gotta say, so far I'm sold on LS motors. I'm an official traitor to a lot of people. I came from a blown/cammed mustang GT to a Ford Lightning truck and just traded the truck for my 1999 Z28. The car has a procharger p1 with dual intercoolers, bbk intake and throttle body. SLP Long tubes and full SLP exhaust. As you can tell by the spoiler the car had the RS body kit on it from the factory but its off at the moment. I thinks its cleaner looking without it. Next up on the list is to do the black housing mod on the headlights.

A little background on myself. I'm 28, been into cars as long as I can remember. I like all cars, not really brand specific. I'm just a car fanatic. I respect any car that has work put into it. I work as a fabricator/body man/painter at a classic car restoration shop in my town called Reisinger Custom Rebuilding. Google it if you want to check out the shop. I am actually getting ready to start on a 69 camaro rs convertable as a new project that just come in so looking forward to that. I work on many different makes and models of cars every day and each has their own unique nice things about them.

Looking forward to talking with everyone and learning more about these cars and LS motors. Here's my past two cars and then the camaro.

The wife's GT in the background.

Old 05-16-2010, 06:56 PM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Welcome, Ive always liked those lightning's yours looked pretty good, also the camaro looks sweet.
Old 05-16-2010, 09:47 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

some BaddAss Rides, Bro. Welcome to Tech!!!