Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

my 89 GTA :)

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2010, 07:13 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default my 89 GTA :)

alright...so ive been on here for a little bit and yeh..got a grip of new pics of all the little things ive done..hate it or love it..its my pride and joy

and pleeeeassseeeeee dont mention the stereotypes that come along with 3rd gens cuz i am by no means someone that fits it..

here it is

whole car

Tint (did it myself like a week ago) it looks pretty good ithink :p

Blacked Tails/3rd brake light/side markers/turn signals

Stock 16" WS6 Rims

Interior

Eclipse HU 8v Pre-Out and Motion Picture Backrounds

10" Kicker Sub/500watt mono amp/500watt 4ch amp

Under the Hood

5.7 350 TPI

BMR Strut Tower Brace

MSD Cap/Rotor/Wires

Custom CAI

Custom 1 3/4" Headers

DDM H4 HID's 10k

Not THAT blue-ish//its the camera i promise

Pilot H3 Fogs

Wonderbar

simply the best thing you can do for suspension for these things

Another Bay Shot

Cherry Bomb Exhaust Tips

Old 08-28-2010, 10:11 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

mully mully mullet were is latonya your sister cuzin-wife j/k i have owned 3rd gens love the gta's i sold my last one (92 firebird) to my brother-uncle so its still in the family cuz you know we dun herr in alerbamer likes to keep it in the family sorry i just could not help it i do plan to own another 3rd gen oneday i dont care what anyone says i love the looks you should check out hawksthirdgen.com they got all kinds of stuff for the third gen
Old 08-28-2010, 11:55 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Clean GTA dude, I have a huge soft spot for 3rd gens. Mine has been through a lot with me and has been some what of a guardian angel to me. Treat her right and she will take care of you for a long time. Before you know it, the car will start to take on a personality, not only to you but to people that know you. A word of retrospective advice, don't do a LS swap ever, unless you have a lot of money and just HAVE to have it. The TPI motors can be made stout, and the GTA also has a bit of historical value to it.

I still regret gutting the original plant out of my 1989, but she may end up with a complete 500rwhp restoration - that's the price you pay for not doing it right the first time. More money, and more frustration. Anyway, enough of my ranting. I love third gens, you just can't beat it when a neighbor walks by and tells you that the sound of your car starting in the morning is a welcome wake up call LOL!
Old 08-29-2010, 10:27 AM
On The Tree

great looking gta man i love white and gold