Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

New to the Forum

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2010, 04:58 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default New to the Forum

Hey,

I just wanted to introduce myself to you guys. My name is Tim and I'm from Mass. I have been lurking here for a while, but decided to join today. There is a ton of good info here and hopefully, I'll be able to contribute in the future.

I have an 05 Sierra 2500HD 6.0 and a 94 Mustang Gt. I have had the truck since it was brand new and it's mostly stock besides a cold air intake, custom exhaust and 33" tires. The Mustang I got for dirt cheap from a buddy a few years back. It's got a ton of suspension and bolt-ons and only made 230 to the rear tires. My best 1/4 in that car is 13.7 @ 100.

That brings me here. I was originally going to put a turbo on my car, but recently changed my mind. I have wanted an LS1 Fbody or Vette for years but couldn't afford it in addition to my Truck, so I ended up with the Mustang. Now, I can afford it but I'm attached to the Stang. So, I'm gonna put a 6.0L in my car. I have a lot more research to do, but I'll probably pick up an LQ4 out of the junkyard and start there.

It's gonna be a fun project, I can't wait to start. I'd also like to thank you guys in advance for any help you might give in the future.

Thanks,
Tim

Old 12-04-2010, 01:45 PM
TECH Addict

Welcome aboard! Thats a clean looking stang you got.
Old 12-05-2010, 10:27 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Zlow28
Welcome aboard! Thats a clean looking stang you got.
Thanks, glad to be here. The Stang has held up pretty well over the years, still rust free after 16 years in New England. The 5.0L is getting tired though, can't wait to get a 6.0L in there.