Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

MSplaced Camaros

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2011, 05:39 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 77 Likes on 56 Posts

Default MSplaced Camaros

I signed up last night for y'all's help in the fuel injection section and you came through for me yet again! So first thanks to all who sent me messages and got me straightened out!

I'm not new to the F-body game, but I've found enough helpful information on the site that I might as well attribute my appreciation of 4th gen Fbodies to y'all. I've owned a 99 hardtop V6 M5 RS in bright metallic blue and grey cloth interior, a 2000 t-top V6 M5 in pewter with tan leather interior, a 2002 hardtop M6 Z28 in pewter with (what was) black leather interior, a 2000 B4C black and white A4 with (what was) stained grey cloth interior and a 2002 t-top M6 Z28 in white with tan interior.

I currently have the 2000 B4C in black and white and I'm oh-so-close to starting the white 2002 M6 Z28 I mentioned. It has a freshly stroked 383 LS6 block with 64cc Patriot heads and a Lunati 60511 cam with a new front suspension... and a PITA fuel rail leak

Long intro, but a sincere thanks for posting on issues you've had over the last few years. All kinds of technical knowledge on this site, thanks for y'all's help in the last few years and going forward!
Attached Thumbnails MSplaced Camaros-dscn0872-compressed.jpg   MSplaced Camaros-dscn0873-compressed.jpg   MSplaced Camaros-back.jpg   MSplaced Camaros-new-front-bumper-2-compressed.jpg   MSplaced Camaros-jake-annabelle-003-compressed.jpg  

MSplaced Camaros-shannon-1-compressed.jpg   MSplaced Camaros-1st-set-compressed.jpg   MSplaced Camaros-100_0611-compressed.jpg