Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

New sponsor!

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2011, 05:06 PM
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New sponsor!

Hello fellow forum members! Momentum Autosports is excited to be a sponsor here and I wanted to extend a few offers to you and also introduce myself. I have actually been a forum member since ls1tech started under the username JordonMusser

About 10 years ago I built a 10 second all motor LT1 Z28, which a few years later was converted a custom 88mm turbo setup that made 1000rwhp, back when that was a big deal I’ve been building fast cars on and off for over a decade. While doing that I pursued my career as a professional race car driver, and earned my degree in Mechanical Engineering. 2 years ago I was asked to drive for Momentum Race Group in GRAND-AM. After some negotiations I decided that I wanted to leave my my aerospace career and be a part of the prep and building of our race cars. After the cars were done and on track we began to do special projects for customers. Then about 8 months ago we opened full time to support local racers and high performance street car guys. We are located in a 6000sqft facility in Lewisville TX and have an in ground Dynojet 224xLC dyno for all tuning. We do everything from full car builds to bolt ons.

For the racer:
• Production car conversion to Road Race
• Roll Cage building
• Complete custom race cars
• Chassis setup, scaling, alignments, etc
• Custom wiring design and engineering
• Use Solidwork to design and engineer custom pieces to do the job right
• Track side support including data engineering
• Installation of data systems and aftermarket ECUs
For the street car enthusiast:
• Custom head/cam packages
• Custom fuel systems to support any power level
• Custom headers, exhaust systems, turbo kits
• Custom suspension design for older vehicles (conversion to coil overs, etc)
• EFI Conversion on older vehicles
• Custom interior work, center consoles and stereo
• Both 100% Custom and bolt on supercharger installs
• ECU tuning
• Custom or bolt on meth/water injection
• Nitrous kit installation
• Lowering kits, wheels, etc for SUVs and other vehicles
• Fluid changes and maintenance
• And anything else!

We are direct dealers for many manufactures including (but not limited to): AST Shocks, A&A Superchargers, Pfadt Suspension, Forgeline Wheels, Mast Motorsports, Cobalt Friction, Turbonetics, Turbo Smart, AlckyControl, Fore Precision Works, STOPtech, American Racing Headers, PLX Gauges, LG Motorsports, Injector Dynamics

We are offering some specials for you guys for a limited time! Make sure you mention this when you email/call. See our website for details.

If you are in the area swing by say hi!
1620 E State HWY 121
BLD B, STE 800
Lewisville TX 75056

We are also offering 10% off products ordered through email from any of the above vendors. We had a huge crash on our on-line shopping setup, and it will take awhile to get it back setup properly.

Here is a video of testing a prototype brake pad compound:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYUccnWUadQ

Check out some of our projects under “galleries”, including our 1200+hp 2010 Camaro Twin Turbo build

MomentumAutosports.com
MomentumRaceGroup.com

Last edited by MomentumAutosports; 01-30-2011 at 05:55 PM.