Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

Newb from Northern MI

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2011, 09:36 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Newb from Northern MI

Last fall I picked up a 02 T/A, with leather, A4, T-Tops, and a knock off borla muffler and purple under bodies already installed on it. I got it from a older gentleman with 65xxx miles on it for $9500. I haven't got to mess with this one at all. Before I got it, it sat for over a year and i am the 3rd owner of this car. Here she is, taking a look

Bring him the check to make it mine.

Taking her home, it was a pleasant 180 mile drive

I can't wait to start digging into this car, it is spotless in and out, seats were not cracked, motor isn't leaking anything. So time to play. The only down fall is that I had to make my last toy the new daily driver. 4 vehicles would be too much to take care of, so the old daily driver superchared Grand Prix had to go.

Here is the old toy

Old 02-27-2011, 09:41 PM
Teching In

The things that I am not happy with on the T/A are the wheels, they don't suit my style, but at least they are chrome, would have preffered the stock rims, but I was able to knock the price down some for not having the factory parts. Thing 2 is the pin strip, its old man styling, but that who I got it from. A afternoon with the buffer and it will be gone. THing 3 is the exhuast, needs nicer tips and a true cat-back on it.

The good news is, all of those things I can change, but this will be a long project, the wife and two kids will come first, then if I have time and money it will be getting a hood, nice looking 18's, long tubes, D1SC, and the supporting things to go with it. Also, don't worry, I took the deer sirens off the front before I pulled it into the garage at home, lol.
Old 03-02-2011, 06:24 PM
TECH Apprentice

Welcome nice cars! from mi also
Old 03-03-2011, 04:25 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Welcome to the site, looks like a nice Trans-Am you got there.