Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

New sponsor on ls1tech..

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2011, 02:49 PM
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New sponsor on ls1tech..

Hunters Performance Solutions is proud to a sponsor here on LS1Tech. Check out our website at www.huntersperformancesolutions.com.
My previous screen name was Hunter02ss. Now as a shop owner HPS provides the best pricing,labor rates and some of the fastest cars in Georgia. HPS currently has the fastest supercharged Stock Suspension C5 Corvette in Georgia and at the last IRS race in South Carolina, we had the quickest & fastest IRS car there. We provide great customer service, excellant turnaround times on builds! HPS is constantly expanding, and upgrading to better serve our customers. Our Tuning skills are the best in Georgia! HPS re-tunes our competitors vehicles at an alarming rate and we also provide our customers with the knowledge and understanding of tuning so when they leave with there vehicle, they know it was tuned properly!

Chris Hunter
Hunters Performance Solutions
678-551-8422
Old 03-01-2011, 12:16 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

BEST TUNER IN THE METRO AREA! Especially for the little guy such as myself.

Chris took the time with my car and did everything right and set up up the way it SHOULD have been done the first time. He answered and explained any questions I had and also brought up issues I was unaware of and helped me get them resolved. As far as I'm concerned he's the only tuner in GA currently that I've had buisness with that I recommend.

Awesome job on everything man! Good luck to you and the shop and looking forward to future buisness with you!

-Payden