Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

New LT1

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2011, 09:22 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New LT1

Hi all,

Just joined the site last night, I reside in the South Bend/Mishawaka, IN area. I've been a pretty avid member of camaroz28.com for about the past year or so, got a buddy on this site though so I figured I'd come on over and check it out.

Current cars are in my sig, the focal point of these obviously is my '94 Z/28, she's mostly stock for now but I've got some plans for her. Like most LT1s, I've had some issues with her (currently got what I'm pretty sure is a fuel issue and I'm hoping someone here can help me with it) but overall she's a great car and I wouldn't trade her for anything (except maybe a nice LS1 ). Got a few pics of her on my profile if you wanna check her out.

I love f-bodies and everything about them and I've heard about and seen great things from this site. I'm always looking to learn more about our cars and I like to help others out wherever I can too. Anyway, that's my story. Hope to meet more of you soon.
Old 06-10-2011, 09:23 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Love that color, looks good. Post up in the LT1 section of this site for any issues.
Old 06-10-2011, 09:29 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by chavez885
Love that color, looks good. Post up in the LT1 section of this site for any issues.
Thanks, the quasar blue was one of the main features that drew me to this car. I'll be sure to check out the LT1 section, thanks for the tip.