Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

Newby from Tennessee

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2011, 12:55 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post Newby from Tennessee

Howdy yall, its been long over due joining ls1 tech. My name is Kenny. This is my first forum membership and proud to be a part of it. I, like many other members, do alot of hands on building and fabrication and love every minute of it. Current vehicles i have are 2003 twin turbo mustang cobra and 1998 supercharged dodge dakota. I travel the US alot for work but when im home not playing with my girls i have a wrench in my hand. Not really familiar with the new ls engines much and a friend i work with in Iowa, member "duffster" steered me here. My next project is a 93 mustang lx hatch thats going to be fitted with either his '01 5.7 ls1 or the '01 6.0 lq4 we just scored for 200 bucks. Either way its should propel the 'stang nicely. From what i read here there are alot of intelligent members and hope to get to know you guys better.

Last edited by woopow; 06-13-2011 at 01:23 AM. Reason: add my name
Old 06-13-2011, 04:29 AM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yep, what we have here folks, is a CONVERT (Ford -> Chevy)

While I've conceeded to him that the 9" rear end is superior to the 10-bolt, he's done the same and said the LS series engines are exceedingly better than any product Ford has or will ever produce. . . . (he didn't use those words exactly, but close).

Woo has helped me w/my car already and feels the urge to try some bowtie muscle and I am more than glad to welcome him to the site