Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

New to the Forum

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2011, 03:26 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New to the Forum

Don't have an F-Body yet. Currently saving for one to have along with my current car. About to embark on a nice build for my Monte Carlo and would like to have another fun driver.

Figured I would introduce myself, since I have had an account and have been lurking the classified sections for a while. I've also been reading everything I can about the LT1 and LS1 engines.

Learning what to look for and what not.

Anyway, my name is Mike. I'm outside Philadelphia, PA currently. I'm a moderator on MonteCarloForum.com and clearly my ride is a 2000 Monte Carlo SS. Owned the car since it was ordered from the factory and I currently have over 180,000 miles on it. Not a typo, I really do.

See?

The car is going to be turbo'd and turned into a show car. I have done a lot of the external modifications that I wanted to do, and a good amount of performance mods that go with the turbo build. Just need to slap it on the engine now. But I want to have my second car so I have something to drive while I do my work.

Here's a few pictures of my Monte from a couple of months ago. Since then I have G2 kit'd the calipers and went back to my stock headlights from the black housing ones (because the light output sucked) and debadged the rear.

Hope to learn a lot, and have my F-Body soon!!!

Last edited by 00Monte_SS; 09-01-2011 at 03:39 PM.