Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

Rookie from Kentucky

Search this Thread

Old 11-28-2011, 11:41 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Rookie from Kentucky

Hello folks, new here from Kentucky, also lived in Jacksonville, FL for almost 5 years. I finally got my 1991 GMC Sonoma back from Florida this past weekend, it needs some restoring and work and I'm currently back in college so my project will be very slow and drawn out but, at this point just joining up to do some more indepth learning of the LSx itself. Been interested in these motors for years and have seen MANY swaps into S-10's but, actually getting time to start researching and learning more so what better place to do it? I'll be asking questions from time to time, probably some stupid ones but, my first order of duty is to read through the stickies. Thanks guys, looking to get involved in this community.
Also have a 98 Dodge Dakota for a DD with a 318, minor bolt-on's it will take down unexpecting R/T's and foxbody's, it's light enough in the rear to be fun haha but, it's really thirsty. Once I get my Sonoma done, it will probably be my DD except for rainy days when I don't want to clean it up.

Last edited by 91sonomast; 11-28-2011 at 08:50 PM.
Old 11-29-2011, 09:45 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Welcome
Old 11-29-2011, 09:56 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks, we're pretty close, I'm in western ky, bout an hour or so from clarksville