Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

Reunited with a T/A

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2012, 12:05 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Reunited with a T/A

Hi all. I'm new to this site and thought I would introduce myself. I've owned quite a few Firebirds/TA's over the years, my last being a '99 I had to sell some years ago. I've missed it ever since and finally to a point I can justify another one. So, I picked up my 2001 WS6 T/A last night. I'm pretty excited and brings back memories. As time and money allows, I want to make some mods. So, I will be surfing here a lot.

I live in St. Peters, MO and have only been here for about 6 years. Since I've been out of the car scene since I've been here, I really don't know anyone. I will be looking for a good shop that does performance mods and tuning in this area. If anyone knows of ASSC in Chicago (Highland Park), a shop very similar to those guys as they are extremely knowledgeable and good at what they do. I can do all/most of the mechanical work myself but don't know enough about tuning, nor the equipment, for the new model cars. So, if anyone can throw some info my way, I would appreciate it. PM or email me. Thanks in advance.

Dave
Old 04-18-2012, 12:56 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 530 Likes on 334 Posts

Nice to hear, good base to make lots of power too.