Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

New Member from CT ( Buying 99 TransAm)

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2012, 04:56 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Member from CT ( Buying 99 TransAm)

Hello Everyone,
My name is Brian. I live in Eastern ,CT and have been into cars for quite sometime. Recently i have gotten on this kick that i need a late model muscle car. I have had 2 previous mustang(both GT's 96+97) and they have always been fairly dissapointing. I recently just got threw making a deal on a 99 Trans Am. I have looked at several early F-Body cars and while they impressed me speed wise, they were mostly rats.I originally only wanted to spend 3k but realized that most of the cars needed 2k worth of work on top of it, plus had close too 200k miles. I found a nice clean 99 Trans Am today.It is Black with Dark Grey Interior.Only issue is its an auto,which i was against first.However it only has 99k on it and im getting it for 5000.The body is in great shape and interior as well.The car was quite impressive on the highway for an all stock car. Looking forward too getting too know the ls1 cars and learning a new breed of cars. Any helpful tips/mods i would appreciate it. Will Post picks in two days when i get it.Thank You !!!