Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

*NEW* need help please

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2012, 09:35 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default *NEW* need help please

I am newer to the forum and have recently had some issues buying some parts from another member after 3 weeks I still hadn’t received any items in the mail or even a tracking number so I asked the seller on two different occasions for a tracking number which he told me he had shipped and I should receive it any day now. After no package in the mail I again asked for a tracking number he told me he would give it to me when he got home ect…….. same old story still no parts or tracking number. Now the seller will not respond to any PM’s or any other attempts to contact him, I know he is getting the messages he is active on the boards and currently selling other items.
Now here’s my problem I want to expose him as a bad seller but I am unable to post in the classified forum due to the fact that I haven’t met the requirements to do so, can someone a moderator help me? I know he is currently selling other items and I want other members to know he doesn’t do good business.
Old 06-12-2012, 10:38 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 148 Likes on 134 Posts

Sorry you're having problems with this guy. Maybe repost this in the user support and resources forum and they will see this post.
Old 06-13-2012, 10:19 AM
LS1Tech Administrator

Received 1,492 Likes on 1,074 Posts

LS1Tech assumes no responsibility nor liability for transactions in our classifieds section. It is provided as a "use at your own risk" service.

If you've had a transaction go bad, you will need to pursue whatever legal means you feel is appropriate for the situation.

We have a negative trader feedback section for these types of posts as well.

Classifieds section access is only for members with 6 months membership/50 posts, as is outlined in the FAQ sticky of the User Support and Resources section.