Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

New to LS1Tech from Midwest

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2012, 12:57 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking New to LS1Tech from Midwest

I have been around the site for a few months now reading up on LSx swaps and checking out what people are doing with their cars. I have searched other sites and found the info here to be more useful to me and what I want to do with my Fire Chickens. My goal is to be a part of a forum that WANTS to share their knowledge with others (and me) and help others achieve their goals with their cars. I have been a member of other forums that ignore the, new to whatever, and bash them because of so called stupid questions. Yes, I know that all sites have those "people" but from what I have read here, this site has more of the opposite than others.

With that said,

I am 32, from the Midwest around the IL/MO/IA borders, grew up busting my knuckles on trucks mostly, learning do’s and don’ts from trial and error. I have three kids, 7, 11, 13, the youngest and oldest are boys, the middle a girl. I am kind of a “jack of all trades, master of none”. Feel free to ask if you want to know anything else.

My toys,

I currently have (2)1995 Formulas(Bone Stock), both LT1 cars, both 4L60E. One is a hard top the other a t-top. In the past I mostly had 3rd Gen cars.

I am sure that I will have a lot of questions since these are my first 4th gen cars and I want to swap one to a LSx.

Thanks in advance.

Great site!!
Old 10-09-2012, 01:11 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Good luck on the ls swap - you will happy with the final product if you listen to the guys here. This is a great forum. Welcome!

Quick Reply: New to LS1Tech from Midwest