Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

New from NJ

Search this Thread

Old 12-28-2012, 11:44 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New from NJ

Hello fellas,

I've had a white 2000 TA for the past 5-6 years that is bone stock. I bought it w/ 12k miles on it.... It's ready for some bolt ons.

When I bought it, it came w/ the sticker and it had a factory SLP exhaust option included. It has dual duals, would this be the 20TL? How would I know for sure?

Thanks for your help, I'm amped to get this thing rolling. I'm putting an SLP Lid in the next week or 2, some black rims, rotors and brakes. After some saving, I'm going w/ 1 7/8" AR Headers, ORY and possibly the stock cat back.

Thoughts?
Old 12-28-2012, 11:59 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Where in NJ?
Old 12-28-2012, 11:58 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Jersey Mike
Where in NJ?
Originally from Bergen County, now down in Middlesex County.
Old 12-29-2012, 05:45 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I live in Bergen County now, and spent 4 years in Middlesex County when I was in college. There's a strong Fbody community within both.

As for the modifications, the ARH are some quality headers. They're located out in Long Island, NY which isn't too bad of a drive if you ever need to make a stop in for any reason. Their customer care & quality assurance is top-notch. For rotors & brakes, where you planning anything custom, or just a standard upgrade? I went with the Brakemotive stuff (Link here) and am very happy with them for my street use. Eventually, I'll upgrade to the CTS-V combo, but it's not on the priority list right now. Definitely do your research; LS1Tech has a lot of informative threads & good sponsors, and you'll get to know many of the helpful locals as well.

Welcome to the board.

Quick Reply: New from NJ