Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

It is finally MINE!!!!!!!! The tale of a new to me WS6

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2013, 02:35 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default It is finally MINE!!!!!!!! The tale of a new to me WS6

I have been faithful to my 1996 monte carlo since my senior year of high school. It has taken me across the country and has never left me on the side of the road for the 7 years I have owned her. I will never sell that car but... The time has come to have a little more performance in my life. I have been looking at everything from e36 M3s, lots of subarus, S2000s, Zs, and the occasional miata but I have always came to the same conclusion for performance per dollar spent, F-Body LS1. Once I figured that out the car basically fell into my lap. Found the car online at 11:00 pm on Friday night (two weeks ago) and bought it on Monday. It was a price I just could not refuse The details. Completely stock 1 owner Black on Black 2000 WS6 Trans Am. The car has everything including T-tops and the must have 6-speed. I have already had to troubleshoot the secondary air injection system (threw a code the second night I had her &%@#^&), but I actually really enjoyed the chance to get to know what was under the hood a little better. Next on the task list is to upgrade the brakes. Rotors and pads are all a little tired and I would like to replace them (let me know if you have suggestions!!!!). After that it is time to go AutoXing!!! I still can't believe I have this car and I am looking forward to both the negative and positive lessons that the car will inevitably teach me.
Attached Thumbnails It is finally MINE!!!!!!!! The tale of a new to me WS6-img_2004.jpg   It is finally MINE!!!!!!!! The tale of a new to me WS6-img_2012.jpg  

Quick Reply: It is finally MINE!!!!!!!! The tale of a new to me WS6