Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

New kid from Indiana

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2013, 02:37 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New kid from Indiana

Hey, I am Colton Waggoner from New Palestine, Indiana. I have a 1995 Impala SS in Dark Cherry Metallic currently with the factory LT1 that I bought in September for my first car. Before I could drive I put on some after market wheels, some after market headlights, and some mufflers; no big deal. It sounds alright, looks GREAT for the mileage (249,000 miles) and attracts quite a bit of attention. As most of us know, the LT1 was rated at at low HP rating, especially for the Impala SS and Caprice. And when someone usually mentions LT1, the first thing I think of are those damn opti-spark problems!!! Well I am here because I am doing a major build up with a twist: I am going to team LS. I have a build sheet planned out for the build up. I am going to be working 2 jobs all summer to be able to afford the build (only 16 lol). What I have planned is an LQ4 6.0 with L92 heads, Showroom Stock camshaft, a 4-bbl intake manifold, and all the other necessary components. I am hopefully going to get around 500 HP and 400 TQ from the build. (keyword hopefully) Although it may take awhile, I am going to stick to it. The other option was to find another LT1 to build up. I decided not too and said YOLO because I wanted to do it right and get it done the first time. Hope to see you guys around the forum!

And how could we forget the pics!?
Old 05-18-2013, 02:53 PM
Teching In

Unfortunately, all of my pics keep failing to be uploaded
Old 05-18-2013, 02:56 PM
Teching In

These are all the pictures I have that are not too big.
Attached Thumbnails New kid from Indiana-lt1.jpg   New kid from Indiana-colton-sig.jpg  

Quick Reply: New kid from Indiana