Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

introduction

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2013, 04:15 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default introduction

I am the proud owner of a 2000 ws6, I have finally join the site after 2 years of reading post as a guest here. I have gotten a lot of helpful information from here. So far I have not had any really bad issues with my car except it is possessed. The radio power windows and power antenna work when they want to. When the alarm is set she winks at you with one head light, honks the horn. The reason why she is a she and not a he is when I have money she knows it and is not happy unless she gets new parts. Just like a woman this past week I bought her a new battery and she was not happy with just that so she slung her power steering pulley off leaving the metal piece attacked to the shaft, and busting the reservoir. Talking about one hell of a sound coming from beneath the hood can't really describe it, but it was interesting at 60+ going down Florida Hwy 98 along the coast. Just cruising. Not the most interesting though I thought the whole bottom end came apart one time while sitting at a red light enjoying the a/c, but she decided that she would cough out number 8 spark plug. My wife is always sitting beside me when these things happen and the first thing that I always hear is whats that noise? Kills me every time man the good time we have had in that car. I have replaced 2 alternators, water pump, had radiator rebuilt, passenger side motor mount, and had the rear end rebuilt back in 2009. Other than all that my wife and me love her to death, has over 205k miles on her. She is driven daily and is the only vehicle out of the four that we own that is taken on road trips. My wife bought her for me one day when I was at work way back in 2007 with just over 62k on her. The first year we put over 30k on her driven all over the South. I will be posting later for some advice on rebuilding the 10 bolt rear end. Need some advice on that I have heard that they are tricky, and I have never tore off into one yet. She is completely stock except for the K&N air filter and her chrome rims. That my wife bought for me the factory one started flaking so she bought some Devino Sires my wife picked those because they looked like a snow flakes she says. Well I guess that I will catch you all later till next time enjoy your rides.

Last edited by MyKey0777; 10-14-2013 at 11:45 AM.

Quick Reply: introduction