Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

Newbie from LA...Lower Alabama

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2013, 01:41 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Newbie from LA...Lower Alabama

Hello, my name is Josh, I'm from Slocomb, Alabama. I've been enrolled on this site for a year or so and finally got around to purchasing my first Camaro. Thanks to all of you for the posts and information which helped me make up my mind on what I wanted. I just bought a 2000 Camaro Z28 6 speed. It has 70k miles and is pretty stock. The only thing that has been changed is the muffler. I look forward to participating in the forum. Now...first official question... The stock radio goes off randomly then comes back on again...randomly. Meanwhile when this happens if I have the window down I can't roll it back up. Anyone know what might be happening?

Last edited by jlm_photo; 09-26-2013 at 01:51 PM.
Old 09-28-2013, 01:21 AM
gnx
On The Tree

sweet I love those cars my lsx454 powered trans am was a beast and i could not done it without the help of fastlane here in houston they giving them a call and ask for nick if you need anything they will match any price on the web,any can build anything you want,old school new school custom turbos,blower,stroker you name it they have my ZL1 right now.its got 612,and heading for 650-700rwhp. I have had it for 2 weeks and its been there twice already. this is a link to their new show and their web site enjoy the pics.https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...levant_count=1

Attached Thumbnails Newbie from LA...Lower Alabama-photo.jpg  
Old 09-29-2013, 08:58 PM
Teching In

Nice ride and welcome to the site. I had a similar problem with my passenger window. One day I rolled it down and it wouldnt roll back up. I opened the door and closed it back and its been working fine since then.
Old 09-29-2013, 10:56 PM
Launching!

Received 14 Likes on 10 Posts

Welcome to the Ls1 club If in fact you can't get your window fixed make sure you eighter go on the trans am or camaro section and find the sticky with the relay window motor fix.

P.S. Thanks for Buying AMERICAN
Old 09-30-2013, 09:22 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by WBO_COTTO
Welcome to the Ls1 club If in fact you can't get your window fixed make sure you eighter go on the trans am or camaro section and find the sticky with the relay window motor fix.

P.S. Thanks for Buying AMERICAN
Thanks man. I'm loving it already. Funny thing is both windows and the radio stop working at the same time. Crazy. Oh...and on it's first road trip it got 29.5mpg. I was amazed!

Quick Reply: Newbie from LA...Lower Alabama