Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

New Guy Here

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2013, 08:03 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Guy Here

My names Garret lol. Well i've used this website before to get some info for some of my buds and such, but finally decided to make an account and see what else I can learn from everyone through actual discussions. I have like a basic idea about LS motors, since I've only really worked on stock/race car motors for vehicles (not LS motors) from like disassembling old corvette motors to rebuilding new motors for Range Rovers. I may be only 17, but cars have been a big part of my life. My dad and older brother and i always go drag racing. My dad has 93 corvette zr1 tube chassis with a 454 big block. while my older bro has a 95 SS clone with a 383 small block with a single stage 250 shot of nitrious. Will be putting in a new motor in that with twin turbos. I am building a 84' buick grand national and taking the motor out of my bros truck and putting it in that.

Now to talk about why I am also here. I drive a 2002 Camaro SS, that my parents bought when it came out, it apparently was the last one in Florida or something like that. I know its a cloth top, but its my baby. Only thing done to it is that it has Flowmaster exhaust kit. Plus I like racing the mustangs at my school, with Races from 30 rolls usually or complete stops. Not to sound cocky but everyone really does like my camaro at school, like even all the guys who drive mustangs lol. When I aint doing that or about cars, I usually have lacrosse practice or playing my guitar lol.

What I plan on doing to it:
- New top
- New paint job
- New red/back leather seats
- New wheels

Thanks for taking the time to read about me, lol.

Quick Reply: New Guy Here