Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

Green belt here. Just doing as told!

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2013, 10:03 PM
Teching In

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Green belt here. Just doing as told!

Well i've joined my first ever forum group/website. I have to admit that they're a little confusing, but Im sure I'll figure it out. If I post something wrong or in the wrong place somebody fill me in on where I was supposed to. Also..what the hell is a sticky???
A little about me...recently got a two owner 1979 T/A with the 6.6 shaker. My plans are to install an LY6, 4L60,65,70,80E(??) with a different intake and accessories/brackets. I plan to build everything myself. Personally I'm a metal fabricator that welds(all of it), mills, lathes, shears, breaks, and fabricates things out of metal, so I'll do the work rather than buy the work. That's just me. I've built cars before, but this will be my first F.I. motor. I'm really excited. I think I'm most excited about modifying the stock wiring harness to make it a stand alone.
Always I'm from Dallas and I hope to find some part sellers near me along with all the information I'll get here. Glad to be here and feel free to educate me on how to do these things and on what I need for a Gen II F body LS swap. Thanks.
Old 12-21-2013, 04:31 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Welcome!!!!!

Quick Reply: Green belt here. Just doing as told!