Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

New user

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2014, 08:48 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New user

Hello everyone I am new to this forum. I searched for the service manual for my 2009 CTS-V and Google brought me to one of your threads.

Happy to be a part of another LS forum and always looking for info on what others have done with their LSA's.
My V is currently set up as follows.
2009 CTSV
Billy boat exhaust
headers - unknown brand
Cold air intake
Cam - specifics unknown as it was done before I bought it
Harmonic balancer pulley
Tuned
New super charger a few K ago because the old one was fried when I got the car.
I was able to talk the dealer into a warranty so that worked out perfect! I purchased HP tuners and had a pro retune it after the new SC to be safe.

Admittedly I am missing a lot of info on the car because I bought it as it sits other than some external mods (paint) to all the chrome pieces and D badging, new rims for the winter with snow tires and that's about it. I have had it out to the track a few times but never on the right tires. Fastest time was 11.9 at 127! I know it will run low 11's with the right tires which I hope to buy this summer. Planning on replacing the injectors, porting and polishing the TB and getting the solid isolator this summer.

At the moment I want to remove the rear valance so I can dip it in black like I have done with the grills, logos and other chrome trim pieces. I have also spray tinted the tail lights and markers so I just want to get rid of all the gray stuff!

Any help with the service manual would be much appreciated!
Attached Thumbnails New user-image.jpg  

Quick Reply: New user